Roasted Vegetable Salad for One
Updated: Apr 17
A simple way to use up leftover roasted vegetables is this salad for one. Also very easy to scale up if you are wanting to prepare this for more than just yourself. Personally, this is the kind of salad that I will pack and take to work - just keep your oil and vinegar (or dressing of choice) on the size in a small container or zip lock baggie until it's lunch time. It's light, nourishing, and hits that "satisfied" button - definitely not the sad salad everyone skips over! Full of flavor, color, and simplicity!
This salad here is featuring my Curry Roasted Carrots & Beets, a delicious choice for this salad, but honestly any roasted vegetables will do.
1-2 cups fresh greens; (pictured is spinach)
½ cup roasted vegetables; (pictured is Curry Roasted Beets & Carrots)
¼ cup nuts; (pictured is pepitas)
1 oz cheese; (pictured is Goat Cheese)
1 ½ tsp olive oil
1 ½ tsp vinegar; (pictured is balsamic vinegar)
1. Arrange greens on plate. Tear into smaller pieces to make it easier for eating.
2. Top with roasted vegetables, nuts, and cheese.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and vinegar and drizzle over salad.
- Kale, Roasted Butternut Squash, Walnuts, Feta, Apple cider Vinaigrette
- Mixed greens, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Slivered Almonds, Shredded Parmesan, Red wine Vinaigrette
- Spinach, Roasted sweet potatoes, Pecans, Goat Cheese, Apple cider Vinaigrette